When trying to create a diverse and inclusive work space, good intentions are usually not enough. Companies need thoughtful, on-paper policies that prevent discrimination and promote equity to create a truly inclusive workplace.
- Hiring Diversely Pt 3: Events and Travel
- Laying the Groundwork for Diversity
- How Workplaces Get Diversity Training Wrong
- How to Build a Culture of Diversity and Inclusion in Your Workplace
- How to Combat Sexual Harassment in Your Restaurant
Dress code policy
- How innovative companies combat unconscious hiring bias
- 3 Strategies To Change Implicit Biases In A Negotiation
- Colorblind Diversity Efforts Don’t Work
- Tool: Gender Decoder for Job Ads
- Tool: Textio
- Paradigm: "We partner with clients to develop effective, evidence-based diversity and inclusion strategies."